Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist (CAPS)
Tate Enterprises, Inc. will discuss with you the renovations you and your medical professional have in mind. Whether it be your kitchen, bath or a deck ramp entrance. Tate Enterprises, Inc. is determined to help make life a little easier for children with special needs, adults with disabilities and seniors who like living on their own.
The NAHB Remodelors Council - in collaboration with the AARP, NAHB Research Center and NAHB Seniors Housing Council - developed this program to provide comprehensive, practical, market-specific information about working with older and maturing adults to remodel their homes for aging in place.
Tate Enterprises, Inc. will provide Quality Remodeling to remove common barriers and turn controls back to the individual of different ages and abilities.
AGING IN PLACE means remaining in one's home safely, independently and comfortably, regardless of age, income or ability level.
Tate Enterprises, Inc. can help you address:
Common mobility or orthopedic conditions:
- Arthritis / Rheumatism
- Spinal cord injuries
- Respiratory conditions such as chronic bronchitis, emphysema
- Osteoporosis / brittle bone disease
- Range of motion limitations in joints such as knee and hip
Common modifications include:
- Rocker switches and lever handles are common solutions
- Cabinet pullouts and full extension drawers
- Fitting the home for wheelchair use
- Zero step thresholds
- Gated bath tubs